Calcium Lactate is a crystalline salt that is used in medicine to treat calcium deficiencies, and as a food additive as a firming/thickening agent and flavour enhancer.
Country of Origin: China
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: Odourless white granular
- Loss on Drying: 22 – 27%
- pH (5% solution): 6.0 – 8.0
- Magnesium & Alkali Salts: Max. 1.0%
- Acidity: Max. 0.45%
- Total Heavy Metals: NMT 10ppm
- Lead: NMT 1ppm
- Arsenic: NMT 1ppm
- Bulk Density: 3.5 – 7.5g/ml
Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.