Notoginseng (Panax Notoginseng) is a form of Ginseng. Panax Notoginseng is used to stop or slow down bleeding. It is sometimes taken by people who have nosebleeds, vomit up or cough up blood, or find blood in their urine or feces.
Available in 5% and 20%
Country of Origin: China
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: Light brown/yellow fine powder
- Particle Size: NLT 90% through 80 mesh
- Loss on Drying: NMT (%) 10.0
- Total Ash: NMT (%) 12.0
- Bulk Density: Between (g/100ml) 30~70
- Residue of Solvents: NMT (ppm) 5000
- Heavy Metals: NMT (ppm) 20.0
- Lead: NMT (ppm) 2.0
- Arsenic: NMT (ppm) 2.0
- Cadmium: NMT (ppm) 1.0
- Mercury: NMT (ppm) 1.0
Storage: Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.