Quercetin is a plant pigment found in many different plants and foods. It is mainly used to treat conditions of the heart and blood vessels, as well as to prevent cancer.
Available in 95% Quercetin Dihydrate HPLC
Country of Origin: China
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: Fine yellow powder
- Sieve Analysis: NLT 95% pass 80 mesh
- Moisture Content: NMT 12.0%
- Ash: NMT 8.0%
- Arsenic: NMT 1ppm
- Cadmium: NMT 1ppm
- Lead: NMT 3ppm
- Mercury: NMT 0.1ppm
- Heavy Metals: NMT 10ppm
- Phosphate Organics: NMT 1ppm
- Pesticide Residues: NMT 1ppm
Storage: Store in a well-closed container with constant low temperature and no direct sunlight.