Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (AFA) is a species of Blue-Green Algae which is mainly used in dietary supplements. It contains many nutrients and is good for the human body.
Country of Origin: USA
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: Dark green fine powder
- Chlorophyll A: Range 0.4% – 2% mg/100g
- % Carbohydrates: Max. 25% dry wt.
- % Protein: Max. 75% mg/100g
- % Fat: Range 2 – 8% dry wt.
- % Ash: Range 2 – 8% dry wt.
- Arsenic: 0.05ppm
- Cadmium: 0.05ppm
- Lead: 0.1ppm
- Mercury: 0.01ppm
Storage: Store in a well-closed place with constant low temperature and no direct sun light.