Aspartame is an odourless, low-calorie, intensive sweetener. It is chemically pure and contains no additives, preservatives, or colours. This aspartame is GMO free and BSE free. It is widely used in products like table-top sweeteners, carbonated beverages, jams, instant coffee, frozen milk products, chewing gums and salad dressings. Aspartame is available in different grades, such as powder, granules, troche and liquid.
Country of Origin: China
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: White, odourless crystalline powder with a sweet flavour
- Particle Size: 80% through 100 mesh
- pH: 4.5 to 6.0 units
- Specific Rotation: +14.5° – +16.5°
- Loss on Drying: <4.5%
- Residue on Ignition (Sulphated Ash): <0.2%
- Other Related Substances: <2.0% w/w
- Transmittance: > 95.0%
- Heavy Metals (as Pb): <10 mg/kg
- Lead: <1 mg/kg
Storage: Keep in a cool & dry place, well – closed container. Keep away from strong light and heat. Keep product air-tight.