Noni (Morinda citrifolia) is a small tree found in the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, India, and Australlia. It was mainly applied to the skin, or used to activate the immune system to protect against bacteria and germs.
Available in 4:1 and 20:1
Country of Origin: India
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: Brown free flowing powder
- Bulk Density (Tapped): 0.61 g/ml
- Loss on Drying (at 105°C): 3.55%w/w
- Heavy Metals: Less than 10 ppm
- Particle Size: 100% pass through 40 mesh
Storage: Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.