Propionyl-L-carnitine (also known as Levocarnitine, Levacecarnine) is a chemical made by the body. It is mainly used as a workout supplement, in order to boost energy, assist in muscle movement, and aid in muscle recovery.
Available in 99%
Country of Origin: China
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: White or off white powder
- Specific Rotation: -25.0 to -28.0
- pH: 2.0 – 3.0
- Loss on Drying: 1.0% Max.
- Residue on Ignition: 0.5% Max
- L-Carnitine HCL: 0.5% Max
- Heavy Metals: 10ppm Max
- Lead: 3ppm Max
- Cadmium: 1ppm Max
- Mercury: 0.1ppm Max
- Arsenic: 1ppm Max
Storage:Store in a cool and dry place, a well-closed container, keep away from strong light and heat.