Mangosteen (garcinia mangostana) is a tropical fruit used for consumption, as well as to make medicine. It is mainly used for gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhea, as well as for treating urinary tract infections and other conditions.
Available in Mangostin 10-98%
Country of Origin: China
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: Red/brown fine powder
- Particle Size: NLT 90% through 80 mesh
- Loss on drying: NMT (%) 10.0
- Total ash: NMT (%) 15.0
- Bulk density: Between (g/100ml) 30~70
- Heavy Metals: NMT (ppm) 20.0
- Lead: NMT (ppm) 2.0
- Arsenic: NMT (ppm) 2.0
- Cadmium: NMT (ppm) 1.0
- Mercury: NMT (ppm) 1.0
Storage: Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.