Salacia Reticulata is a herb native to India and Sri Lanka. It is used for medicinal purposes as a way to treat diabetes, as it has chemicals that prevent sugars from food from being absorbed by the body.
Available in Tannis 20%
Country of Origin: India
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: Pale brown/brown powder
- Loss on Drying: NMT 5.0% w/w
- Untapped Bulk Density: 0.30g/ml ~ 0.60g/ml
- Tapped Bulk Density: 0.40g/ml ~ 0.80g/ml
- Particle Size: 100% pass through 40 mesh
- Lead: NMT 3PPM
- Arsenic: NMT 1PPM
- Cadmium: NMT 1PPM
- Mercury: NMT 0.1PPM
Storage: Store in dry, cool place, protected from light, heat and oxidation. The recommended storage temperature is below 30°C.