Yohimbine Bark comes from the tree Pausinystalia Yohimbe, which is found in parts of Central and West Africa. It is used to make medicine in order to treat various sexual disorders, such as erectile dysfunction.
Available in Yohimbine 2% and 8% HPLC
Country of Origin: Cameroon
Characteristic Typical Analysis
- Description: Red/brown fine powder
- Particle size NLT 90% through 80 mesh
- Loss on Drying: NMT (%) 10.0
- Total Ash: NMT (%) 20.0
- Bulk Density: Between (g/100ml) 30~70
- Residue of Solvents: NMT (ppm) 5000
- Heavy Metals: NMT (ppm) 10.0
- Lead: NMT (ppm) 2.0
- Arsenic: NMT (ppm) 2.0
- Cadmium: NMT (ppm) 1.0
- Mercury: NMT (ppm) 1.0
Storage: Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.